A New Breed of Missionaries
There is a new breed of missionaries being released across the earth, transparent saints, with oversized hearts, beating in rhythm with the heart of their Bridegroom King Jesus, carrying His glory across the earth. Fearless, laid-down lovers that know a love that has no boundaries, and are ready to run into the darkest places of the earth and bring in the lost, the dying, the poor and the broken. Jesus came with ceaseless love for both the one and the masses. Now we must do the same: stop for the one, but believe for the multitudes.
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Date: March 6, 2017 – May 19, 2017 (Students can arrive beginning March 5th. After the School, students must leave May 20th – 21st)
Cost: US $2,250 tuition (covering room and board, local transportation, and a diet of basic Brazilian cuisine) + $200 registration fee [para Brasilieros sera esse valor em reais]
Students will also be expected to join a 9 day outreach during the school in interior of northeastern Brazil. There may be an option to go on a second cross-cultural outreach after the school (more info to come). The outreach cost will be separate from tuition and depend on the outreach the student goes on.
Testimonies and references will be requested.
Iris Global Missions School: Fortaleza
3 Months Training
God is calling His sons and daughters to GO into ALL the earth, that His house may be full! Iris Global Missions School: Fortaleza is preparation for harvesting the nations. For this purpose Iris Global offers international, three-month missions training schools based in Fortaleza on the northeast coast of Brazil. We invite you to come and be trained on the field. Live, love and learn from the poor:
- Attend a missionary training school with Brazilian missionaries and leaders
- Be trained by experienced and anointed international ministers and missionaries
- Three months including outreaches: Phase 1 will focus on teaching, discipling and practical missions. Phase 2 will be an outreach into less reached and unreached areas.
- Go on evangelistic outreaches in local bush areas
- Gain understanding of how to minister cross-culturally
- Be practically equipped for the physical challenges of third-world nations
- Live with a company of abandoned, holy and whole-hearted lovers at Iris Global Fortaleza
- Opportunity to become a long-term missionary at an Iris base. (after interest shown, decisions will be made case-by-case)
Required Reading: (You will be required to write a report on 3 of the books)
We recommend that you read as many of the books as possible before the school begins
- Why Revival Tarries – Leonard Ravenhill
- Compelled By Love – Heidi Baker
- Let The Nations Be Glad – John Piper
- Heavenly Man – Brother Yun
- Keep Your Love On – Danny Silk
- Crazy Love – Francis Chan
- Like a Mighty Wind – Mel Tari
- The Bible (If you haven’t read it before)
- Biographies: (Choose 1 )
- William Carey
- Samule Morrison
- George Muller
- C.T Studd
- Is That Really You God? Hearing the Voice of God – Loren Cunningham with Janice Rogers
- Systematic Theology – Wayne Grudam
- Church History – Bruce L. Shelley
You are invited to come!
With much love in Jesus,
Rolland and Heidi Baker
Attention Mission School Alumni:
If you have graduated from one of our mission schools and are interested in applying for a staff position at Iris Global Missions School: Fortaleza, please start an online staff application. We are asking for Harvest School Staff that can commit to serve with us from February 6 until May 31 and also lead outreaches during and after the school. If you have questions please contact us.
We are delighted that you are considering serving with us in 2016 in Brazil! We will look forward to hearing from you.